Versailles Fountain of Latona (FR)
Everything together. The decision to completely restore the fountain came about as part of the large-scale construction work undertaken by the Palace of Versailles, and the restoration was carried out by Pierre André Lablaude, chief architect at the “Monuments Historiques” department for historic buildings. Due to the nature and complexity of this object, many agreements had to be made and
a lively exchange was necessary, including around the choice of waterproofing system. Sample details were reviewed in terms of their resistance and behaviour in different weather conditions. So the Triflex ProTect and Triflex ProDetail systems were selected for their respective properties and their perfect compatibility.
- Highly resilient with dynamic crack-bridging
- Ideal for refurbishments
- Waterproof down to the smallest detail
- Short curing times
- Flexible application options
Refurbishment steps overview
- Preparing the substrate: grinding off
- Primer: Triflex Pox R 100
- Detail waterproofing: Triflex ProDetail + Triflex Special Fleece
- Surface waterproofing: Triflex ProTect + Triflex Special Fleece
- Finish: Triflex Cryl Finish 205 + Installing marble elements
OVER THE PAST 20 YEARS, TRIFLEX AND EMAT HAVE DEVELOPED A SOLID WORKING RELATIONSHIP IN A CONSTANT QUEST FOR GREATER PERFORMANCE AND RELIABLE PRODUCTS.