§ 1 Information on the collection of personal data, provider identification and data protection officer
(1) Below we inform you about the collection of personal data when using this website. Personal data includes all data, which can be related to you personally, such as e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) The service provider according to Section 13 of the German Telemedia Act (TMG) and the responsible authority according to Section 3 (7) of the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) is Triflex GmbH & Co KG (see also our Imprint).
(3) The data protection officer of the service provider resp. of the person in authority can be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
§ 2 Your rights
(1) We shall process your personal data solely on the basis of grounds of justification listed in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) or the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG). Grounds of justification may be, for example:
- You have given your consent.
- The processing is necessary to conclude a contract with you.
- The processing is necessary to fulfil legal obligations.
- The processing is necessary to safeguard our justified interests or those of a third party and your interests or basic rights and freedoms which require the protection of personal data do not predominate in the individual case
(2) Provided the legal conditions are met, you have the right:
- to information about your personal data pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR;
- to rectification of your personal data pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR;
- to erasure of your personal data pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR;
- to restriction of processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR;
- to data portability of your personal data pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR;
- to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR;
- not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you (Art. 22 GDPR);
- to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority for data protection (Art. 77 GDPR). Your competent supervisory authority is based on the federal state of your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement. You will find a list of the supervisory authorities (for the non-public area) with an address at: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html.
(3) When you have granted consent for the use of data, you can revoke this at any time with effect for the future.
(4) Please address all enquiries regarding data processing and the exercise of your rights by email to email@example.com or to the address linked under section 1 (2) unless otherwise specified at another point in this data protection information.
§ 3 Data security
We maintain current technical measures for guaranteeing data security, in particular for the protection of your personal data against risks in regard to data transmissions as well as against the obtaining of knowledge by third parties. These are respectively adjusted according to the current status of technology.
§ 4 Collection of personal data for informational use and cookies
(1) In the case of the mere informational use of the website, that is, if you do not log in or register to use the website, or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect data, which your browser transmits to enable you to visit the website. This includes:
- IP address
- date and time of the request
- time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- content of the request (specific site)
- access status/HTTP status code
- volume of data transmitted each time
- website from which the request comes
- operating system and its interface
- language and version of the browser software.
- transient cookies (temporary use)
- persistent cookies (time-limited use)
- third party cookies (from third party providers)
b) Transient cookies will be deleted automatically when you close the browser. These in particular include the session cookies. These store a so-called session-ID, with which various enquiries of your browser can be allocated to the joint session. This way your computer can be recognised again when you return to the website. The session cookies will be deleted when you log out or you close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies will be automatically deleted after a stipulated duration, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at all times.
d) You can configure your browser setting in line with your wishes and e.g. refuse to accept third party cookies or all cookies. However, we would like to inform you that it is possible that you may then not be able to use all functions of this website.
(3) This stored information will be stored separately from any specified data that we may continue to store. The data of the cookies will in particular not be linked with your other data.
§ 5 Newsletter
(1) We use what is known as the double opt-in procedure for subscription to our newsletter. This means that after you have provided your email address we send you a confirmation email to the specified email address, in which we ask you to confirm that you would like to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm this within 24 hours, your subscription is automatically deleted. If you confirm your wish after receiving the newsletter we save your email address until you unsubscribe to the newsletter (revocation). Storage only serves the purpose of being able to send you the newsletter. Furthermore, we store your IP addresses and the times when registering and confirming, in order to prevent misuse of your personal data.
(2) The only mandatory information you need to provide for subscribing to the newsletter is the email address. Any other separately marked information is voluntary and will only be used for personalising the newsletter. This information will also be deleted when you unsubscribe.
(3) You can cancel your subscription to the newsletter at any time. To unsubscribe you can use the link provided in every email newsletter. You can also do so by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or sending a message to the contact details given in the imprint. Your specified data will not be forwarded to third parties.
(4) Please note that we will analyse your user behaviour when sending the newsletter. For this evaluation, the emails we send use so-called web beacons, also known as tracking pixels. These are single-pixel image files that are linked to our website, enabling us to analyse your user behaviour. For this purpose, the data specified in § 4 are collected as well as web beacons that are allocated to your email address and linked to an ID of their own. The data are collected in strictly pseudonymous form. It means the IDs are not linked to other personal data of yours so that any direct personal reference can be excluded. If necessary, we use the data obtained in this way to create a user profile in order to provide a newsletter that is tailored to your interests. We record when you read our newsletter, what links you click on and conclude from this what your personal interests are. We link these data to your activities on our website. The data collected in this way will be stored on the newsletter provider's server in Germany.
§ 6 Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer to help the website analyse how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website will as a rule be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. If IP anonymization is activated on this website, your IP address will however be truncated by Google beforehand within the area of member states of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases, the full IP address is sent to a Google server in the USA and truncated. Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this website for the purpose of evaluating how you use the website, compiling reports on website activities and providing further services related to website and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transferred by your browser within the scope of Google Analytics will not be associated with any other data held by Google.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by selecting the appropriate settings of your browser software. However, we would like to point out that if you do so, it may not be possible for you to make use of the full scope of all this website's functions.
(4) You can also prevent the data generated by the cookie and related to your usage of this website (including your IP address) from being conveyed to and processed by Google by downloading and installing a browser plug-in available through the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
(5) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp()”. As a result, IP addresses are processed in a shortened form and direct references to people can be excluded.